Conducting a SWOT analysis is not an academic exercise, but a practical construct and building block for the next phase, i.e., the preparation of action and remedial plans.
• Explain and provide an example of such a “transformation”.
• In a large and multi faceted organization, no one person has all of the skills needed in the different departments: planning, staffing, budgeting, controlling, etc.
• What leadership “style” should a CEO adopt with his/her top administrative staff members to address a needed new direction for the company.
• Present an example.
• The ABC Building Company has suffered from the recession in the housing industry.
• An independent consulting firm recommended that they aim at reducing the time needed for a new house construction by 20% (from 5 months to 4 months).
• You are the CEO of ABC. How would you approach such a dramatic change in OPERATIONS to achieve this 20% time cut?
• Where and how would you streamline processes?
• The DEF HealthCare organization, has noticed a shift upwards in the age of the patients seeking medical treatment at the medical center and clinics.
• In simple terms and numbers, from a 50-50 percent of below 65 years of age and above 65 (seniors on medicare), to a 3% ANNUAL increase in senior numbers.
• You are the CFO and need to present to the board the change in demographics and the impact it will have financially on DEF’s budget.
• Assume any current revenue, and present a graph/chart of revenue changes.
• Explain your graph
The post Conducting a SWOT analysis is not an academic exercise, but a practical construct and building block for the next phase, i.e., the preparation of action and remedial plans. appeared first on My Nursing Paper.
Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
One Freelance Limited: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.